Commercial Real Estate
WELL and LEEd Certification
The companies operate in multiple states in the US with a diverse client base across multiple sectors. As part of their commitment to employee well-being and safety, the companies pursued Well Health and Safety certification which is a globally recognized standard for workplace health and safety.
Client Businesses Impacted
The company successfully obtained the Well Health and Safety certification, demonstrating its commitment to employee well-being and safety.
Phase 1: Prepared for Certification
- We formed a dedicated team with access to Human Resources, Operations, Facilities, and Health and Safety.
- The team conducted a comprehensive review of the existing health and safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identified gaps and areas for improvement based on the Well Health and Safety certification requirements.
- Developed a detailed implementation plan with specific milestones, responsibilities, and timelines.
Phase 2: Certification Process
- Held bi-weekly status meetings with the certification to review progress.
- Developed internal policies concerning water management and Legionella, business contingency plans and employee benefits.
- Worked with 3rd party testing company to provide appropriate air quality measures.
- As project administrator, uploaded all required documentation to the WELL portal.
- Communicated with the IWBI on clarification of standards.
- Advised on what requirements might be best pursued.
Phase 3: Re-Certification
- Updated required documentation and testing results
- Submitted recertification data
The Company’s Goals