Your property can automatically qualify for the US Green Building Council’s LEED points by using a peaceful space to provide high performance cleaning services.
FOUR AREAS OF FOCUS
- CLEANING PRODUCTS: reduce impact on health and the environment.
- HEALTHY HIGH PERFORMANCE CLEANING : a specific focus on areas and surfaces that by cleaning, eliminate the potential for cross contamination. HHPC also ensures efficient management of resources to optimize cleaning results, productivity and worker safety.
- CLEANING EQUIPMENT: specific use of tools and equipment that remove particulates at a microbial level; use of personal protective equipment
- WASTE MANAGEMENT AND RECYCLING: proper storage, disposal and recycling of all cleaning wastes.
The Healthy Building
In some instances, clients ask us about indoor air quality and what they can do to improve it in their homes and offices. We offer the following recommendations:
A healthy home makeover may include:
- home/office health assessment
- cleaning and space clearing
- indoor environmental quality assessments
- interior revamps and designs
- lifestyle modifications and enhancements
- followup and on-going support
Going “green” is not very complicated any more and can contribute greatly to health and happiness in the interior environment.
1. Use eco-friendly products for cleaning
2. Use low VOC paints
3. Recycle often
4. Test for mold and radon
5. Maintain your HVAC system
6. Change filters every 30 days
7. Open windows to release indoor air pollutants
8. Attend to moisture issues immediately
9. Dust frequently
10. Mop and vacuum regularly