the peaceful janitor
At a peaceful space cleaning and decluttering are mindfulness practices. They are not chores or ways to strive for a perfect living environment but ways to practice living in the present moment. Cleaning is a particular way of paying attention, honoring details, and focusing on practices and techniques that promote peace and health.
Peaceful Janitors are trained to meet specific standards for cleaning and waste management.They deliver services thoughtfully with attention to detail. They use their knowledge to care for facility and the people inside. It is our environmental services solution offered with thoroughness, commitment and compassion.
1. When we clean, we just clean. We don’t focus on anything but the task at hand. We don’t wear headphones or earplugs. Nor do we answer cell phones while we are cleaning. We just wipe. Just sweep. Just mop. Just vacuum.
2. We do our work with gratitude and compassion. We are grateful for our clients and for the opportunity to engage in peaceful cleaning. We are constantly reminded we are cleaning out of compassion for the homeowners and residents on our properties, so their day might be a bit better for having a cleaner entrance area that smells good and makes them feel good coming home. This is our intention and it helps us to remember to be mindful.
3. Pay attention to our thoughts, body, actions. By immersing ourselves in the “peaceful cleaning” moment we are able to focus entirely on the task at hand and the details involved. We are thorough and efficient. We are able to greet each resident with joy and compassion.We pay attention to our body language and how we engage with others.
4. Leave no trace. Our greatest aim is to move quietly and efficiently while doing our work. We want to minimize the disruptions that can occur during cleaning, making it truly peaceful.
What Your Peaceful Janitor Knows
- Comprehensive cleaning
- Allergy and Asthma Triggers Abatement
- Assessing Client Needs
- Delivering Quality Service
- Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
- Indoor Air Quaity
- Waste Reduction
- Water Management